Hands On - Rescue Course
"One day course outline"
Start time: 8:00 a.m. End time: 7:00 p.m. Course length: 1 day = 10 hours + 1 hour off for lunch
( 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. Hand on - 1:00 p.m. to 2:00 p.m. Lunch - 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. Hands on )
Equipment Introduction: Hand out sheet with pictures of each component
1. Miller Series 70 and SafEscape
2. Rock Exotica Omni Blocks and Carabiners
3. Petzl - Bermuda, ID, Rig, Grigri, Ascensions rope grips, Figure 8, Pro Traxion
4. Ronin electric rope ascender and descender
5. CMC's Rescue MPD, Descent Control Belay device.
Storage place for rescue equipment - Catwalk area or Ground level.
How to setup and use the equipment: Low level use from a 8' ladder to start.
Practical use of equipment and rescuing: Ground level and above steel structure procedures.
Designated person for ground and for steel structure. Taking turns for those willing.
Formulation a plan of Rescue.
Timing a rescue onsite from start to finish.
Each participant will receive a certificate of completion with their name and date attending the course.
This course is held at our facility or onsite at your facility.
For additional information and scheduling a customized Rescue course at your facility, please call or email us.